The 6-digit Security PIN is used when confirming certain CC Top-Up transactions, or changing the Cherry Exchange / game passwords. If you have forgotten your 6-digit Security PIN, you can reset it within Cherry Exchange.
- Click on "Personal Info" within Cherry Exchange.
- Click on "Change Security Pin".
- Click on "Forgot PIN?" at the top right corner.
- Enter your Date of Birth, Secret Q&A and click "Submit".
- Upon successful verification, a confirmation email will be sent from email@example.com to your registered email address. Visit the link as stated in the email.
- A new 6-digit Security PIN will be sent from firstname.lastname@example.org to your registered email address. For security purposes, please log into Cherry Exchange and change your Security PIN immediately!
All automated emails are sent from email@example.com. Check your email account's Junk/Spam folders if you have yet to receive any.
If you have problems resetting your 6-digit Security PIN, please submit a ticket on Cherry Messenger with the following information:
- Full Name
- Date of Birth
- Identification Number
- Country of Residence
Our Cherry Gardeners will perform a manual reset for you upon successful account verification.