The 6-digit Security PIN is used when confirming certain CC Top-Up transactions, or changing the Cherry Exchange / game passwords. If you have forgotten your 6-digit Security PIN, you can reset it within Cherry Exchange.
- Click on "Account Settings" in Cherry Exchange.
- Click on "Change" beside Security PIN.
- Click on "Forgot PIN?" at the lower left corner.
- A confirmation email will be sent from firstname.lastname@example.org your registered email address. Visit the link as stated in the email.
- A new 6-digit Security PIN will be sent from email@example.com to your registered email address. For security purposes, please log into Cherry Exchange and change your Security PIN immediately.
All automated emails are sent from firstname.lastname@example.org. Check your email account's Junk/Spam folders if you have yet to receive any.
If you have problems resetting your 6-digit Security PIN, please submit a ticket on Cherry Messenger with the following information:
- Cherry Exchange email address
- Date of birth (if not stated in your identification document)
- Image of your identification document (NRIC, birth certificate, driver's license, student pass, etc.)
Our Cherry Gardeners will perform a manual reset for you upon successful account verification.