This problem occurs if you are using third-party modification paks for Dragon Nest SEA.
[Important] Modification paks interfere with the game files and will cause the client to become corrupted. Please reminded that use of unauthorized third-party programs and any modifications made to the game, or game files is illegal under Dragon Nest SEA’s End-User License Agreement (EULA).
To resolve this problem:
- Download the latest game client from the Dragon Nest SEA official website.
- Uninstall your current Dragon Nest SEA client.
- Delete all related Dragon Nest SEA files and folders.
- Clear the registry of all related Dragon Nest SEA files.
- Re-install the fresh copy of the latest game client (which you've downloaded earlier).