You may experience the following error when playing Dragon Nest SEA:
- Your anti-virus Program or firewall may be blocking your Internet connection intermittently, or restricting Dragon Nest SEA from accessing certain game files.
Ensure both dnlauncher.exe and dragonnest.exe have been added to your Firewall's exceptions list.
- Ensure you have administrative rights on your personal computer. Launch dunlauncher.exe as a Windows Administrator (right click on dnlauncher.exe and click on "Run as Administrator").
- You may be using third-party modification paks for Dragon Nest SEA.
[Important] Modification paks interfere with the game files and will cause the client to become corrupted. Please reminded that use of unauthorized third-party programs and any modifications made to the game, or game files is illegal under Dragon Nest SEA’s End-User License Agreement (EULA).
Step 1: Download the latest game client from the Dragon Nest SEA official website.
Step 2: Uninstall your current Dragon Nest SEA client.
Step 3: Delete all related Dragon Nest SEA files and folders.
Step 4: Clear the registry of all related Dragon Nest SEA files.
Step 5: Re-install the fresh copy of the latest game client (which you've downloaded earlier).
- Your game client may be corrupted or missing some files. Download the latest game client from the Dragon Nest SEA official website and re-install.
- Close some programs and processes to free up memory. It is recommended to have at least 1GB of free RAM.