The problem may occur when the Dragon Nest SEA game client is taking too long to connect to our game servers, which may ultimately cause a connection timeout and disconnect you from the game.
- Ensure you are not downloading or torrenting any files in the background. This also applies to other computers on the same network.
- Use a wired Internet connection to connect to Dragon Nest SEA, as wireless connections tend to be unstable due to varied reception coverage.
- Your router might be blocking or rejecting data sent from our game servers to your personal computer. If possible, access Dragon Nest SEA without the use of a router and monitor if the situation improves.
- Consider your location from the game servers. It is normal to experience some form of connection lag especially if you reside outside of South-East Asia.
- If your network does not meet the minimum requirements for Dragon Nest SEA, consider upgrading your Internet connection plan.