- One of your GPK files may be corrupted due to the use of third-party programs, resulting in game instability.
Replace your GPK files
Step 1: Locate your Dragon Nest folder. Example: (C:\CherryDeGames\DragonNest)
Step 2: Delete the GPK folder.
Step 3: Launch Dragon Nest to allow GPK to download the updated files.
- Your Internet Service Provider (ISP) may have a poor connection to our game servers. You may do a tracert and forward to your ISP for assistance.
Step 1: On Windows, click Start. Type 'cmd' and enter.
Step 2: When the Command Prompt window appears, type:
For an optimal connection, there should not be any nodes with 'Request timed out', or >200ms ping time.
- Use a wired Internet connection to connect to Dragon Nest SEA, as wireless connections tend to be unstable due to varied reception coverage.
- Your router might be blocking or rejecting data sent from our game servers to your personal computer. If possible, access Dragon Nest SEA without the use of a router and monitor if the situation improves.
- If your network does not meet the minimum requirements for Dragon Nest SEA, consider upgrading your Internet connection plan.
Have more questions? Submit a request